Our competitive advantage is the quality of our work and our flexibility to adapt to our clients needs and requirements.
Our skilled and experienced staff, maintain high standards of processing and cataloguing.
We have been able to achieve our success through the dedication and skills of our staff, providing a high quality, customer focused and cost effective service.
The covering materials we use are of the highest standard and we do not compromise on quality. We choose to use Raeco and Nova products.
Original, upgrading of records and copy cataloguing is provided by fully qualified librarians and library technicians with extensive cataloguing experience in public, tertiary and special libraries.
Accuracy and short term turn around times are our top priorities and we will catalogue to suit individual library collections (Level 2-3 standard).
Services we provide are…
- Cataloguing – adding holdings, edits, upgrades and original cataloguing onto Libraries Australia.
- Cataloguing using DDC 22, AACRII, LCSH, and MARC 21.
- Protect-A-Book has a Libraries Australia subscription for cataloguing.
- We provide a shelf ready SCIS service.
- Remote cataloguing onto the library’s own library management system.
- Data entry – Adding stock items onto library management system.
- Audio Visual (AV) cataloguing and processing.
- Able to receive stock from library suppliers for cataloguing and end processing.
- Book covering using quality materials.
- All labelling and security tagging.
- Available on long or short term basis.
- Weekly turn-around.